Thursday, March 31, 2011

Putting on Some Weight

The past few days we have really been working on Abigail gaining weight. She is getting all of her feeds through the tube in her nose for now. It seems she was burning too many calories when she was trying to bottle feed, so that is why we are giving her a little rest. They also increased the calories in her formula, so that is an adjustment as well. The newest formula is much heavier on her stomach, so she has been having some spit ups. Hopefully she will begin to tolerate it better soon.

We also got her a new crib mobile. She really does love it! She seems to like music and she spends so much time in her crib that we thought it would be good for her. It is super girly and has several music selections. It is already proving to be a wonderful purchase!



Eyes on the prize!

Sleeping Beauty!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

So precious! I love her mobile and girly sheets. Will pray specifically for weight gain. Love ya'll!

The Downs said...

Love these new pics...You can really see how much she is growing...even though I have not gotten my hands on her yet ;-) I LOVE HER! Continuing to pray for Miss Abigail's healing...love you two ( I mean three) !

Lindsey said...

So cute! What an awesome mobile!She has such great parents to think of her like that!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it. She's so sweet. I can't wait to see her again! And hold her. Love you guys.

Chrisann said...

I've been following your blog since Jon let me know about it. Holding you guys close in thought and in prayer. Love you and this precious little one.