Sunday, October 19, 2008

State Fair of Texas


Yesterday morning we decided since it was the last day of the fair we would use Jody's parents free tickets. Everything opened at 10am so we thought we would be there when it all opened so we could get back to see the end of the Cowboy game. That was such a great decision. As we were leaving there were so many people it was crazy!! The traffic to get in looked like a nightmare and if we would have had to sit in that we would have just turned around and gone home! We just had to eat our favs... fried cheesecake and corn dogs. We usually add in a turkey leg and a few more fried things, but it was just too early. I love anything fried, but I think they are taking things to an extreme. I mean fried PB&J, fried latte, fried green beans and the list goes on and on. I will admit I have liked every fried thing I have tried so far. Now, for the Cowboy game.....give me a break. They don't even look like they are even trying. Ugh, we rushed home for that!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

I'm so jealous that you guys got to go! I had a free "season pass" and parking passes because I judged the art entries... :( And I never got to use it once. Oh well, hope you had something fried for me!

Blaire said...

Lady, you need to update this thing more, and i miss u and all of our shananagans.

Regina said...

Stephanie! Wow, it has been so long! I randomly clicked on your link off Alyssa's I think. Anyway, you look SO great, just like all those pics I have of us in high school!! I'm glad to hear everything is going so great, and I am so glad I found your blog!!