Wednesday, October 08, 2008

2nd Anniversary

September 30th was our 2nd wedding anniversary! (I know I am a little behind) Last year we went to San Francisco for our 1st, and since we just got back from California we decided to just go to a nice dinner. We went to Del Frisco's in Ft. Worth. It was so wonderful!! The service was so great and we usually don't do gourmet fufu food, but the food was great too! We actually ate so much that I thought I was going to be sick! Overall, a wonderful anniversary! I am married to such a wonderful man and I can't believe we have already been married for 2 years!!

4 comments:

Julie Adams Gray said...

Good to know you have been hiding your blog from me! Now I can stalk you every day.

Kandice said...

congrats on the anniversary! did the pupalups get you a gift?

Blaire said...

yeah for you and blogging! miss u

HILER said...

congrats, Steph! I just saw your blog on Julie's -- glad we can keep up with each other now!