Wednesday, June 01, 2011

G-button Mishap and Owl Update

The g-button has been pretty great at night so far.  We fill up a bag full of formula and push a button on a pump without disturbing Abby.  Then wait about an hour and get up to turn it off.  Well sometime last night after three it came loose and I had a big mess on my hands.  The pack and play at the foot of the bed was pretty soaked and so was Abigail.  A few new sheets and new clothes and no big deal...

...Well, as it turns out the owl showing up yesterday was weird but maybe there was a some reason why.  The good bird dog was on high alert last night as we passed through the garage to go outside.  He had good reason.  As I got the wet bed all cleaned up and took the wet diaper out to the garage trash I noticed an odd noise.  Screech...Screech...Holy crap that's not Abby crying!

Wow! Two feet away!
Sitting by the back door recycling bin
This one was coaxing him out
He finally hopped out of the garage
and hopped under the truck
And finally he hopped off...
That will wake you up out of a fog real quick at six in the morning. I am not sure but I think they made a nest in the attic.  Either way, I have no idea how he ended up in the garage.  Hope you have a good morning readers.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

O my goodness Jody, that's hilarious! The owls are kinda pretty though! ha!

Debbie said...

Love the owl stories. Abigail looks great in all her pictures. A little jealous of Aunt Terry getting to see and hold Abigail. Cooper is so funny too. Keep up the good work with Abigail. Aunt Debbie