Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I woke up this morning to Abigail greeting me with a smile.  I'm not sure it gets much better than that. 





Today we visited Mike, Stephanie's dad, in the hospital.   He will have quadruple bypass surgery tomorrow morning at 830 in Dallas.  Please keep him in your prayers for a successful surgery and swift recovery.

Tomorrow Abby will head to the lab for blood draws.  Then she will have another in-home evaluation from ECI with a physical therapist and nurse.  We hope for continued improvement in weight and bilirubin levels.

First Father's Day

We are certainly very thankful for our dads.

2 comments:

Julie Adams Gray said...

Jody, She was smiling because you are funny looking hehehhee... On a serious note I'll be praying for Stephi's dad... I hope to get to visit my Abigail soon! Ya'll look like busy social bees!!!

HILER said...

She is so precious! Praying for Stephanie's dad!