Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Things about me.

Ok...so, I am giving in. I never do surveys or anything and I have been tagged tons for this one. So I figured why not?

1. I am a huge red raider fan. I love anything and everything Texas Tech! We even have a room in our house dedicated to our school.

2. I LOVE Mexican food. I can eat it for any meal.

3. I absolutely love a good sale or even feeling like I got a good deal on something.

4. I feel much better about myself when I have a tan.

5. There is something about a bald kiddo that melts my heart and makes me smile. I love my job.

6. I like NASCAR. Don't judge. It is so fun to people watch at the race and the wrecks are awesome too!

7. I have had a crush on my husband since I was in 8th grade and he was in 9th. We were married on September 30,2006.

8. I love to travel. It doesn't have to be anywhere far, I just really love to get away. But, I would really like to go to Europe, Canada, Australia to name a few.

9. I love all dogs, but my favorite are basset hounds. I have one named Ziegen that I got in college. We also have a really fun German Shorthaired pointer named Cooper. They are our children for now.

10. I love Dr. Pepper.

11. I am not good at keeping in touch with old friends, but I miss them so so much!

12. My job is to give medicine, but I hate to take it myself.

13. I am the oldest of 3. I am 27, Brittany is 24 and Ryan is 17.

14. I love shoes so much that it is almost a problem!

15. I love free stuff. When drug reps bring pens and coffee mugs to work I want at least one of everything they have. Also, at conferences I load up on as many free items as I can and when I get home wonder what was I thinking!

16. I like Texas Country music and one of my favs is Roger Creager.

17. I love the beach or any place sunny. I hate to be cold!

18. My mom and I are best friends. We have been through a lot together and have always been connected at the hip.

19. I really like new calendars. I like to fill in birthdays, activities, and holidays on a fresh new calendar.

20. It is very hard for me to sit still. I am always at least moving a leg or something.

21. I care what people think. I wish I didn't, but I do.

22. I have a new found love for wine. Jody and I enjoy going to different Texas wineries and doing tastings.

23. I really like to be on time. I am usually early to work and get stressed if I am even running a little late.

24. I do not like fans blowing air on me. I don't like wind or even the air conditioning blowing straight on me.

25. I love cookbooks and new recipes.

I think that will do it. It took forever! Now I know why I never do those things!

1 comment:

Julie Adams Gray said...

You entertained me! I love it!!!